S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a VP of Global Communications based in Paris or London (our HQ in Paris is preferred, and relocation is possible).
The VP of Communications will report to the global Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer (CSMO) of S4M, and manage a team of 2-3 persons. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop the narrative of S4M and generate leads worldwide with retail focused Advertisers and Media Agencies;
- Design, budget, implement and monitor the global and local communication plan with the global CSMO, local executive management and Local Marketing Managers;
- Design, budget, implement and monitor the external communication strategy (content, paid media, PR, S4M events, trade organizations, trade shows, social channels, e-mailing, website, influence, etc.);
- Lead on internal communications (corporate events, employee information, etc.);
- Work with the sales teams and clients to develop a full portfolio of case studies, stories and awards;
- Develop S4M’s positioning ensuring all messaging is compelling, clear, credible and consistent across websites, social media, collateral, internal communications, recruitment kits, and other channels;
- Track and report budget, KPI and ROI of communication actions.
- 6+ years of communications and/or marketing experience – including 2+ years leading a team in high-growth and innovative environments;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related field is required – Masters or MBA is preferred;
- Industry experience in B2B tech companies – Adtech experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive brand and corporate communications – to include media and industry organization relations, thought leadership communications and internal communications – to advance an organization’s mission and goals;
- Superior communications skills with an emphasis on messaging and content writing;
- Excellent English written and oral skills, other languages such as French, Italian or Spanish is a plus. English native level preferred;
- Strong operational capability- including organization, program, and process management skills. Metrics driven and detail/process oriented. Budget and production schedule management;
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams and individuals. A motivating executive capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others;
- A proven network of existing media & industry organization contacts;
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs;
- Solution oriented with a proactive mindset; a team leader who can positively and productively deliver our communication strategy;
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively and productively with executive leaders across product marketing, product, HR, sales and other functions.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: VP Global Communications.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.