S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a VP Client Services based in our New-York office.
- Lead and be a referent to the Operations team (Functional lead)
- Hire AM, Trader, Designer, BA with local VP ops / COO
- Operations Team Traffic: affects all operational task to BUs temporarily in case of replacements
- Identify knowledge needs to create global adapted training (offers, partners, operational assets…)
- Create and maintain the campaign workflow process with Jira
- Ensures that tools process is applied
- Identifies and Specifies additional requirement not covered by Jira + project management
- Ensures the quality of customer services/deliveries for Manage and Self-Service
- Create reporting to monitor productivity KPI throughout the team
- Be the main point of contact to handle Key client growth
- Improve S4M client delivery quality and measure our client Satisfaction to maintain high standards.
- Implement and customize new tools to increase team productivity (Salesforce workflow update, Jira automation, etc)
- Monitor and Maximise Global Margin target of the company
- Organize teams and make sure every team members are performing
- Create new strategies to optimize resources dedicated to delivery with local and/or Global COO.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: VP Client Services New-York. Only completed applications will be considered. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.