S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Support Account Manager based in Montreal (Quebec, Canada).
- The Support Account Manager will report to the Lead Data Engineer and the role will involve:
- Doing level 2 analysis and troubleshooting;
- Being the link between the several departments (product team, technical account management team) for issues fixing and following up with the operational teams;
- Following issues resolution with the product;
- Prioritizing backlog of issues with the product;
- Assisting the partnership managers on partner’s technical integration;
- Working with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automates and improves operations;
- Realizing manual operations for some back operations (footfall measurement, customs reports).
- At least 1-year relevant work experience in Technical and/or Application Support
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP and dynamic ad serving mandatory
- Good knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
- Significant experience with databases (SQL)
- Ability to create queries to retrieve records, aggregate data from a variety of data sources and understand the underlying data structures
- Experience in Business Intelligence is a plus
- Experience on notebooks (Zeppelin/Jupyter) is a plus
- Experience with Spark / SparkSQL / Hive / Hadoop stack is a plus
- Knowledge of different languages (Scala / Java / Python) is a plus
- High level of written and oral communication in English.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Support Account Manager.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.