S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
We are looking for a senior communications manager to join our global communications team. The position is a brand-new role, based in London and reporting to the VP Brand Strategy and Communications. We’re looking for someone who can help drive brand awareness, interest and excitement in our company on a global scale.
- Develop media relations strategy, securing high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate public relations activities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new media contacts across multiple markets.
- Manage PR agencies, inbound media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create engaging content across a variety of mediums, including research, video scripts, whitepapers, press releases, byline articles and presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate communications results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy.
- Organise events including conferences, trade shows, round tables, internal team building and client entertainment.
- Support communications manager with day-to-day activations.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in PR and communications roles.
- Proven experience directly pitching journalists.
- Strong relationships with both trade and national business and industry media outlets.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential, including ability to present complicated concepts verbally.
- Excellent organizational, project management and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Event planning experience.
- Knowledge of the retail marketing industry is a plus.
- Experience working across multiple markets is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a communications role.
- A confident communicator and presenter.
- A creative thinker and problem solver.
- Interested in advertising technology and brand advertising.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and problem-solving approach.
Required Elements to apply:
- Writing sample
- Cover letter
Please note applications without those elements will not be considered.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your application to email@example.com, with the subject line: Senior Communications Manager London. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.