S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only mobile advertising technology to connect brands with consumers, by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M’s mobile-first technology is the only platform to have received the MRC (Media Rating Council) accreditation across the entire mobile user journey. Its unified technology empowers brands with full transparency and control from impression to consumer conversion (in apps or mobile sites) and physical points of sales.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M was ranked #39 out of more than 500 companies in the latest Deloitte Fast 50 Ad tech ranking. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are looking for more super skilled and motivated employees to join our teams!
Discover more: https://www.s4m.io
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager in charge of day-to-day client relations with their mobile campaigns. This role includes the full responsibility for campaign sales push and delivery (strategic watch, RFP coordination, client management, briefing stakeholders, ad operations and performance optimization and reporting in contact with our traffic and trading team).
Based on the West Coast, you will have the opportunity to take ownership, shape and build our account management strategy to leverage our sales team efforts and develop activity in our offices in Los Angeles, New-York, Chicago, Miami and other cities in the US but also in LatAm.
- English speaking mandatory, as a native language
- Over 1 year of experience as an Account Management position in an online ad company (RTB, Programmatic media buying)
- Experience with ad-serving, DSP, video, and rich media vendor tools
- Familiar with the media agencies landscape
- Familiar with digital tracking solutions (Double Click, Sizmek, Nielsen, …)
- Experience in the mobile media expertise is a plus
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a group
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset facing interesting challenges globally
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and organizational skills
Based in L.A. or San Francisco
Base + Commissions
In a nutshell!
We are looking for an experienced expert in Location Data, Mobile Marketing and Digital Advertising.
A must, is an internal drive to be successful along with a positive attitude.
What we do is not rocket science, but it does require a tenacious approach and persistence.
In turn we will do everything in our power to ensure your success.
Training, product development, hands on leadership when needed or requested, and a positive family atmosphere.
Work hard, and together we will transform your daily routine into a formidable adventure!
If you wish to apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: AM West Coast. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.