S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Industry Sales Manager based in Paris.
- Business development:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling;
- Generate leads from tradeshows and networking events;
- Get meetings in compliance with the Manager’s request;
- Prepare meetings (presentation, client specificities);
- Execute pushed proposals with materials available and based on our standard offerings;
- Nurture a strong pipe of opportunities.
- Meet advertisers;
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure;
- Develop strategic territory business plan;
- Get brief;
- Provide the account manager with a full completed brief for proposal completion;
- Present / send the proposal to client for approval;
- Check the campaign status on delivery with the account manager;
- Send / present the final report to the client;
- Pitch the client again for new business;
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- Be company cautious: respect the pricing, the offering available, the timing of production and implementation, communicate with the team;
- Put everything in to action for the campaign to be a success.
- Weekly market advertising scanning for team sharing;
- Sales Force:
- Enter new account;
- Enter new contact;
- Enter new campaign;
- Update campaign status;
- Once delivered status, complete the financial campaign entries;
- Weekly Sales activity update into Sales Force.
- Comply with local manager request for additional reporting.
- Be present and in touch with clients on regular basis;
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM;
- Organize ROI focused entertainment activities.
- BA/BS required;
- A proven sales hunter and closer;
- A minimum of 3 years of Digital advertising sales experience, mobile advertising a plus;
- Knowledge of digital advertising technology;
- Track record of sales excellence;
- Superior professionalism and business acumen;
- Exceptional organisation, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Industry Sales Manager France. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.