S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals.
S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
S4M are looking for a Sales Director based in Amsterdam!
We are expanding and we are looking for a Sales Director to help us accelerate the business! You will report to the Country Manager, and the role will involve:
- Selling mobile branding campaigns to the main agency groups in Italy as well as direct advertisers;
- Developing new business and building up a portfolio of new clients from your agency patch;
- Creating and driving revenue;
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and retention;
- Acting as a team player at all time.
Your main responsibilities
1) Business development:
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling;
- Generate leads from tradeshows and networking events;
- Get meetings in compliance with the Manager’s request;
- Prepare meetings (presentation, client specificities);
- Execute pushed proposals with materials available and based on our standard offerings;
- Nurture a strong pipe of opportunities.
- Meet agencies & advertisers;
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure;
- Develop strategic territory business plan;
- Get brief;
- Provide the account manager with a full completed brief for proposal completion;
- Present / send the proposal to client for approval;
- Check the campaign status on delivery with the account;
- Send / present the final report to the client;
- Pitch the client again for new business;
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- Be company cautious: respect the pricing, the offering available, the timing of production and implementation, communicate with the team;
- Put everything in to action for the campaign to be a success.
- Weekly market advertising scanning for team sharing;
- Salesforce (enter new account, new contact; new campaign, update campaign status etc.)
- Comply with local manager request for additional reporting.
- Be present and in touch with clients on regular basis;
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting with our CRM;
- Organise ROI focused entertainment activities.
- Team Player
- A good sense of humor
- Creative and proactive
- Languages : French, Dutch, English
- You are an experienced salesperson with at least 5 years in advertising industry (adtech, sales house, agency, …)
- A strong tech affinity is a must
- A programmatic experience is a plus
- You have a strong network and know how to leverage it
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Sales Director Amsterdam”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.