S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals.
S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
S4M are looking for a Regional Sales Manager based in Singapore.
- Selling mobile media campaigns to the main agency groups in SG and across the region.
- Developing relationships and influence with key strategic clients across the region.
- Building on existing successful campaigns run across Europe & Asia.
- Developing your strategic approach to drive engagement and revenues from target clients & agencies.
- Developing new business and build up a portfolio of new clients from your agency patch.
- Developing, presenting & selling customized partnership packages based on client briefs in line with S4M’s offering.
- Attending sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promoting products and expanding your network of contacts. Representing S4M at trade events.
- Delivering on sales revenue targets for the quarter, half and year.
- Performing other tasks and projects, as required by the business.
- Being open and transparent with the business in accurately forecasting achievable revenue.
- Experienced agency sales person (4-7 years) with well-established contacts across the main agency groups in Singapore, regional and local.
- Proven experience in online media sales with a strong understanding of programmatic.
- Working knowledge of mobile advertising technology and the marketplace, is preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Experience generating new business streams within an advertising environment.
- Ability to generate significant forward bookings and up-sell existing clients.
- Willing to work in a fast-growing, start-up team and able to adapt to change.
- Team player who is used to working toward individual & team targets.
- Strong negotiator.
- Excellent relationship-building skills at all levels of a business.
- Tenacious, proactive and solution-driven.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Regional Sales Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.