S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 170 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Product Specialist / Technical Account Manager based in New-York City, New-York.
The Technical Account Manager will report to the Head of Trading US and the role will involve:
- Presales and on-going support on technical capabilities
- Supporting for brief answers with Business Units
- Managing service desk – Level 1 – in its own area
- Being a « bridgehead » for high risk operations within the country
- Managing RTB campaigns on our own DSP
- Training technical/ Partnership/Third Parties capabilities for Business Units
- Project Management for client implementation and workaround
- Supporting to Legal/Partnership/Sales teams for clients’ contracts creation with the support of the local management team
- Documenting this knowledge in Confluence
- At least 2-year relevant work experience in trading or technical account management
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP and dynamic ad serving mandatory
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Product Specialist / Technical Account Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.