S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Junior Product Marketing Manager based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to dive into the world of ad tech with new challenges every day! You will join a dynamic and motivated team based in Central London.
The Junior Product Marketing Manager Assistant will report to the Global Head of Marketing and role will involve:
• Working closely with the product, partnerships, client services, and sales teams
• Building product messaging and positioning and communicating our value proposition to the Sales, Account Managers and Trading teams locally
• Go-to-market activities – Assist in planning of the launch of new features & integrations and develop the strategy and marketing programs to drive demand
• Building sales enablement tools to support the selling and ongoing usage of our products, including: sales deck slides, one-sheets, case studies & testimonials, training decks & videos
• Internal training, communication, and documentation – Distribute product highlights & updates notes and update knowledge base
• Analyze & identify market trends and competitors to stay at the top of the game
• Measure acquisition metrics and business analytics to continually improve our marketing strategy
• 2+ years’ experience in SaaS, MarTech or AdTech preferred, in a product marketing role
• Fluent or native in English. Must have a strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proven experience in CRM platforms (eg. Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to details and high expectations for quality with strong creative skills
• A good sense of humor, no exceptions!
Salary (annual): £30K – £35K + bonus (depending on experience)
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Junior Product Marketing Manager. Only completed applications will be considered. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.