S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Procurement Assistant based in Paris.
Within the new procurement department of the S4M Group, you will work under the supervision of the Head of Procurement and participate in the establishment of the procurement department within the group and its subsidiaries.
You will work on the creation of rules for expenses commitment procedures, purchasing reference documents (procedure, supplier mapping and specifications), procurement management (consultation, negotiation, rationalization, savings).
Your task :
• Supporting internal teams in expressing their needs;
• Market research to identify potential suppliers to consult;
• Project road-map management;
• Follow-up with the Risk & Compliance and Legal departments;
• Negotiation and consolidation of internal data (amount of expenses, existing contracts, sample of orders/invoices, proposal, forecasts, etc.) and data quality control;
You will be involved in a variety of types of purchases:
– Operational purchases
- Purchase of Media and Data Partners inventories;
- Advice, lawyers, head hunters;
– Marketing Central et Local
- Marketing and communication (Tools, CP, customer and internal events);
- External services (Freelance, translation, designers, …);
- Sponsoring & Delegate tickets;
– Travel & Expenses
– IT :
- Hardware, software;
- Telecom ;
- IT Services.
The trainee may also be required to perform any other task necessary and compatible with his or her position.
In a master’s degree or a business school with a specialization in purchasing, you already have a first experience in this field and are comfortable in project management. Looking for a 6-months internship.
Your English is fluent, both written and spoken.
You have good interpersonal skills, autonomy and be proactive.
Your analytical and synthetic mind, your rigour, your dynamism and your taste for teamwork will ensure your success in this mission.
You have a taste for challenge and you know how to evolve easily in a transversal environment.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Procurement Assistant Internship. Only completed applications will be considered. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.