S4M’s aim is to help brands succeed, we want to see busy stores, popular restaurants and thriving car dealerships. We help our brand partners achieve their goals by delivering advertising that drives more customers to stores, dealerships and restaurants.
Our drive-to-store platform Fusio reaches local customers at a global scale, with advertising that’s tailored to every step of the customer journey.
We were founded in 2011, by experts in advertising and marketing technologies, who wanted to help brands achieve their goals.S4M now has offices around the world, over 200 people make up our fantastic team, and more than 1,000 brands use our platform to drive customers to physical locations!
S4M are looking for a Platform Support Specialist based in Paris.
- Deliver product support to our platform customers (internal and external customers).
- Manage customer support cases in S4M ticketing system:
- acknowledge and categorize.
- identify and diagnose.
- assign a severity.
- escalate internally if necessary.
- link to an incident if relevant.
- inform the client, provide ETA.
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without any further assistance.
- Always investigate: look in the logs/data sources/databases to identify the cause of a problem;
- Clearly report on your investigations and create bug tickets so that the engineering team can take it further if needed.
- Execute Stored Procedures and queries in S4M database.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams to identify, report and resolve product issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively propose automatization solutions and processes or recurring tasks or situations.
- Be part of our global knowledge base initiative:
- knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas.
- create content for topics that you or the support team has identified as being frequently not understood or prone to errors.
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with operation team members.
- Light on-call/after-hours support
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- <5 years relevant work experience as a support representative
- Strong organization and process-orientation skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Mindful communication
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Fluent in English
- Tech : jira, tableau, zeppelin, sql …
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Platform Support Specialist”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.