S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Legal Trainee based in Paris for 6 months.
Within the great legal team of the Group, you will assist the legal counsels in their missions and will be mainly involved in the following topics:
- Analysis, drafting and review of contracts (T&Cs, subcontracting, services contracts, etc). In this context, the legal trainee will work closely with the procurement department.
- Drafting of simple legal acts (NDA, letters, internal memos, etc.).
- Personal Data:
- Monitoring of local formalities and legislative developments relating to the processing of personal data in Europe (RGPD), the USA (CCPA) and the APAC.
- Analysis and proofreading of DPAs, appendix on the protection of personal data.
- Intellectual Property:
- Analysis and monitoring of the international portfolio of trademarks and domain names.
- Analysis and monitoring of intellectual property rights assignments in collaboration with the group’s marketing and communication department.
- Legal monitoring and drafting of briefing notes on IP/IT, media law, new technologies, etc…
Master degree in business law, digital and new technologies law, intellectual property law
- French and professional proficiency in English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Familiar with digital advertising, new technologies and eager to learn.
- A first experience as a trainee is a plus but is not mandatory.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Legal internship. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.