S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Legal Trainee based in Paris for a 3 to 6 months period.
Within the great legal team of the Group, you will assist the legal counsels in their missions and will be mainly involved in the following topics:
- Intellectual Property :
- Personal Data
- Europe: contracts review on GDPR aspects, follow-up of the data processing requirements in cooperation with the Compliance team;
- Asia / Americas: follow-up of local regulations changes;
- Trademarks : registration and follow-up of trademarks and domain names portfolio.
- Personal Data
- Contracts :
- Analysis, drafting and review of contracts (SaaS, licenses, partnerships, subcontracting, etc);
- Drafting of NDA, letters, internal memos, etc…
- Legal monitoring and drafting of briefing notes on IP/IT, media, new technologies, etc…
- Master degree in business law, digital and new technologies law, intellectual property law ;
- French and professional proficiency in English ;
- Excellent writing skills ;
- Familiar with digital advertising, new technologies and eager to learn ;
- A first experience as a trainee is a plus but is not mandatory.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Legal trainee. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.