S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Lead Studio based in Paris.
- Lead and be a referent to designers and other departments regarding studio expertise (mobile formats, tools, markets compliance and markets insights, standard guidelines)
- Lead studio team expertise and maintain the designers’ team up to date regarding trends, technical knowledge, best practices
- Organise and lead studio team meetings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Global head of client success and head of operations to ensure a smooth campaigns production process
- Lead and deliver a roadmap of new ad formats that you will be defined according to markets analysis and stakeholders insights
- Cooperate with the product team to deliver the roadmap
- Participate to analyze usage data to define the formats strategy on the Ad part in order to optimize the revenues and the experience of partners and users
- Identify cross-functional opportunities and build relationships and thought partnerships as well as other teams in S4M
- Update the showcase demo app with content and make sure to vehiculate it
- As a designer and a part of a business unit yourself, create ad creatives formats for mobile ads campaigns for different clients accounts
- 2-3 years experience in team leadership
- Master HTML5 and CSS
- Master Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Media Encoder
- Up to date regarding mobile technologies requirements
- Aware of design trends
- Rigorous, organised and both team/client centered
- Proficient in English
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Lead Studio. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.