S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 170 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has nine offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Knowledge Base Content Manager Intern based in Paris.
Based in our Paris office, you will manage the innovative transversal project of a knowledge management base. You will report to our Head of Client services.
The role will involve:
- Plan and execute a Knowledge content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Collect, monitor and analyze metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with departments company (marketing, operations, product and sales managers) to create knowledge materials
- Manage the distribution of content across all channel
- Utilize the knowledge base resources and design a training module for the staff and clients to help them access the knowledge management tools
- Schedules regular reviews of the knowledge base with cross-functional teams (Support, Community, Product Management, etc) to identify areas that need to be updated/expanded. This included the use of current products being used and suggested replacements if required
- Establish quality standards to ensure that knowledge content and design is consistent and searchable
- Strong leadership qualities (influence, diplomacy, accountability, communication, etc) in insuring successful implementation(s);
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Google Suit;
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing;
- Master degree in marketing, communication or journalism
- Able to maintain constructive working/influencing relationships among differing departments and organisations;
- Detailed oriented;
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, facing interesting challenges globally;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise;
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Knowledge Base Content Manager Intern.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.