S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 170 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has nine offices in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Key Account Manager based in Paris.
Dedicated to ‘direct channels’ Business Unit for self-service part, the Key Account Manager will report to the Business Unit Director, and the role will involve:
- Nurturing a portfolio of advertisers;
- Being the client first point of contact for sales, pre-sales and post-sales inquiries;
- Coordinating stakeholders and insure campaign’s success;
- Taking ownership, shaping and building account management strategy to leverage our sales team efforts and develop activity;
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Meet agencies & advertisers ;
- Craft tailored made media strategy and proposals;
- Monitor the delivery of campaigns;
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (studio, trading);
- Create, send, present final reports to the clients;
- Upsell on every final report client, help to deliver properly;
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- Be company cautious: respect the pricing, the offering available, the timing of production and implementation, communicate with the team.
- A Masters degree level;
- 2-3 years of experience in an Account Management position in an online ad Company (RTB, Programmatic media buying);
- Client-facing experience;
- Knowledge of digital advertising technology;
- Presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Familiar with the media agencies landscape;
- Highly organised;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English is a plus;
- Enthusiastic and perseverant.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive performance bonus
- Private family healthcare
- Great offices and relaxing area!
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Key Account Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.