S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Graphic Designer based in the US.
- Assist the team in the daily-work to create our beautiful ads
- Communicate/exchange with the other teams to get the right info, understand and reach our client’s heart in the better way possible.
- Assist on some marketing demand.
- Help and bring some creative and sharped ideas to extend our creative arsenal.
- Languages required: Fluent or native in English. Spanish, Italian and French a +
- Software knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite experience: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect (Adobe Premiere also desirable)
- Microsoft office suite
- Basic knowledge in development (HTML5/CSS)
- Expertise required: professional experience in a digital company
- Qualities required:
- Crazy enough to be our new cool kid and focus enough to be our new lethal weapon
- You’re a creative designer looking for improvement and knowledge in the ad/digital world
- You’re attentive and take care of every details as your own baby
- You love good achievements, have no problem with deadlines even if they’re short
- Know how to deal with requests even if they’re multiple, communicate, explain and bring your expertise.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school or relevant experience
- Worked with or for a creative team – portfolio really appreciated
Working @ S4M
Information linked to the role.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Junior Graphic Designer – US
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.