S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients from online impressions until conversions and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer based in Paris.
The Junior Graphic Designer will report to the VP Global Product Marketing, and your role will involve:
- Manage and update company brand guidelines and assets
- Design marketing collaterals including: pagers, PowerPoint presentations, infographics
- Design assets and visuals for emails, social media, events and tradeshows (print & digital)
- Create email and landing page templates on Hubspot and visuals for S4M website
- Build and adapt videos of S4M’s platform
- Languages required: Fluent or native in English. Spanish, Italian and French a +
- Software knowledge:
- Adobe Creative Suite experience: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Premiere or After Effects also desirable)
- Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint)
- Hubspot (or other automation/emailing tools) is a +
- Expertise required: experience of working on marketing collaterals, ability to work with PowerPoint
- Qualities required
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and flexibly with international colleagues
- A razor-sharp eye and great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quickly, prioritising workload successfully, meeting tight deadlines
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school or relevant experience
- Worked with or for a marketing team – portfolio of marketing collaterals
Working @ S4M
Information linked to the role.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Junior Graphic Designer – Internship
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.