S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a qualified IT Technician based in Miami.
The IT Technician will report to the Head of IT Operations & Security and your role will involve:
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices;
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality;
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to S4M company specifications;
- Operational tasks (reviews, on/out boardings, etc) and international support.
- Install and maintain computer systems and networks striving to provide the highest degree of functionality;
- Train users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure and train users in security rules in accordance with the S4M company security policy;
- Set up workstations (mostly Mac or Windows Laptops) with computers and necessary peripheral devices (printers etc.);
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality;
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to S4M internal specifications;
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems in accordance with the specifications of the Head of IT Operations & Security;
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment;
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.);
- Maintain and follow ticketing service, monthly reviews in conjunction with the IT Team;
- Draft and maintain IT operational documentation;
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages in accordance with the S4M internal hardware policy;
- Trips when needed to S4M North American offices.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems (Primarily Mac and Windows) ;
- Great troubleshooting skills ;
- Excellent attention to detail ;
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant / equivalent position ;
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills ;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (knowledge of French is a plus) ;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills ;
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks;
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles;
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field.
If you wish to apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: IT Tech Miami. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.