S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer based in Paris or Marseille.
We’re looking for motivated individuals to tackle DevOps challenges (infrastructure automation, scalability, continuous integration) and Big Data technologies (high performance computing, data pipeline, machine learning) with passions for free (open-source) software.
Our infrastructure is fully developed and managed in-house, from system layers (on bare-metal) to business code using recognized open-source technologies. Open-source codes play a key role in our team. All the generic codes that can be useful outside this specific project and at S4M will be released.
In this position, you will be working mainly with Chef. With it, you will put in place, maintain and operate the overall platform infrastructure, from operating system to in-house technologies.
- Working on infrastructure architecture
- You will be working mainly with Chef. With it, you will put in place, maintain and operate the overall platform infrastructure, from operating system to in-house technologies
- Help the general QA process redefinition : Test, continuous integration, preproduction environment, monitoring
- Interfacing with S4M providers through their API
- Install and configure all required tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Selenium, etc…)
- Facilitate and maintain development platforms and tools (Vagrant, etc.)
- R&D, Studies, POCs
- Strong knowledge in a configuration management tool (prefered Chef)
- Shell and system administration
- Expertise and strong knowledges in GNU/Linux
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios, Shinken, etc.)
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Knowledge in Java and JVM administration is a plus
- Knowledge in QA Stack will be appreciated (Jenkins / GitLab CI, Selenium,…)
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Infrastructure Engineer. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.