S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Global Communications Manager based in Paris.
The Global Communications Manager will report to the VP Global Communications and your role will involve:
- Execute S4M’s global external and internal communications strategy;
- Develop S4M’s local key messaging strategy in English across all media channels;
- Produce brand content in English: blog posts, clients e-mailings, opinion pieces, press releases, client case studies…;
- Manage global press announcement : produce content, pitch it to journalists, track press mentions,…;
- Plan and manage events (Industry tradeshows, conferences and speaking slots, S4M events, etc.): communications and logistics (suppliers management, registration process, goodies…);
- Manage S4M’s website: create and publish content;
- Monitor local and global Communications budgets, and KPIs;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting to provide insights on how to improve digital content engagement, and brand visibility.
- Proven track record (3-5 years) in orchestrating successful communication plans in an international environment;
- Experience working in the field of digital advertising or media industry;
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry and digital landscape;
- Native in English;
- Proven technical English writing skills and track record in developing content;
- Ability to synthesis and adapt complex data into company, industry and PR discourse;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to details and high expectations for quality with creative skills;
- Real team player with high energy and positive attitude;
- BA in journalism, communications or related fields preferred.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Global Communications Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.