S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Global Communications Manager based in Paris.
The Global Communications Manager will report to the Head of Communications and your role will involve:
- Plan and execute S4M’s global external and internal communications strategy
- Develop S4M’s local key messaging strategy in English across all media channels
- Produce brand content in English: blog posts, clients emailings, opinion pieces, press releases, client case studies,..
- Manage press relations for English spoken markets: produce content, pitch it to journalists, track press mentions,…
- Plan and manage events (Industry tradeshows, conferences and speaking slots, S4M events, etc.): communications and logistics (suppliers management, registration process, goodies,…)
- Manage S4M’s website: create and publish content, manage SEO, manage web agency
- Monitor local and global Communications budgets
- Assist in monitoring and reporting to provide insights on how to improve digital content engagement, and brand visibility
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in the industry of digital advertising (ad tech, programmatic, DSP, SSP, trading desk,…)
- Fluent in English, professional proficiency in French is a plus
- Proven technical English writing skills, ability to synthesis and adapt complex data into company and industry discourse
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to details and high expectations for quality with creative skills
Maximum salary according to profile: 40K€
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Global Communications Manager. Only completed applications will be considered.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.