S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology to connect brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. S4M created a unified technology for marketers to manage, measure, and optimize incremental visits in real-time to online and physical stores. S4M is committed to transparency and full autonomy for its clients and relies on data obtained only with the user’s explicit consent. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has 150+ employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our fun-loving team!
To support our international business and our future growth, we are seeking a senior FP&A Business Partner to join the Finance team.
You will report to the Finance Director.
- Extract truthful insights from data to support the FD and business stakeholders on data analytics and KPI production;
- Assist the team with ad-hoc reports, data analysis, presentation and projects;
- Analyze monthly operational performance through a data-driven point of view;
- Prepare financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials (including Private Equity funds);
- Design and produce (using BI tools) analytical dashboards for operational and sales teams in order to become a strong business partner;
- Prepare data on margin monitoring by product / operating segments / Customers, operating expenses and investments in monthly closings, and analyze actual variances, budgets and reforecast;
- Produce monthly reports for Group executives and shareholders;
- Actively participate in the improvement of monitoring and reporting tools, in order to automate and streamline routine work and existing processes, and support the growth of the company;
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for the Sales / R&D / Operations / corporate organizations;
- Analyze and report core KPI’s reporting (GM, ARR, Retention, Win rate, ops productivity…);
- Lead and support monthly business review with senior leadership to understand risks, strategies and opportunities and put in place action plan if needed;
- Implement automatic reports on payroll in collaboration with accounting & HR department (headcount/cost per FTE/social charge ratio…);
- Actively participate in M&A and post-acquisition projects.
- Master’s degree from top Business School, or Engineering diploma, and a Min 5 – 8 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, subscription revenue environment – SaaS is a plus;
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles;
- Analytical skills (comfortable with large sets of data, rigorous in methodology, Excel, etc), and business-oriented;
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and BI tools (Tableau is a plus) skills;
- Very efficient modeling capacities of the startup financial environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both in English & French;
- Ability to drill-down into details and create actionable outcome;
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: FP&A Senior Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.