S4M is a global advertising technology company with a mission to help brands drive more customers to physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
With 10 offices spanning across North America, Europe, and Asia, we serve over 1,000 brands worldwide. Our Drive-to-store platform, Fusio, reaches local customers at a global scale using tailored advertising along every step of the customer journey. We’ve successfully partnered with a range of brands across multiple industries, including McDonalds, Nespresso, and Burberry. Our premier offering was named Best Location Based Marketing Platform by MarTech and ranked #2 by AdWeek for Fastest Growing Solution Provider, but our greatest asset is our people. In all that we do, we strive to care, invent, and succeed with each other and our clients every single day.
Join our global, award winning company S4M and help drive consumers into physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
S4M are looking for a Director of Marketing Operations based in the US or Canada.
The Director of Marketing Operations will report to the Global CMO and role will involve:
- Being responsible for driving strong marketing strategies and availing opportunities that will lead to sales enablement and marketing alignment with processes and initiatives.
- Providing exceptional lead generation (and by extension, revenue) and strategic technical sales support. This role will innovate, evolve and champion advanced marketing database strategies, where he/she analyzes gaps in the business’s data, consumer acquisition strategies, and data quality practices.
- Providing the marketing team with ongoing analysis in relation to lucrative marketing investments and lays out the goals. He/she is tasked with keeping an eye out in the market for new practices and technologies that will improve and optimize the marketing department’s performance and gives the business a competitive edge over other players in the market.
- Defining key marketing metrics and managing the process of packaging these measurements into reports and dashboards in order to determine overall performance of the marketing team and marketing programs. At this capacity the Director of Marketing Operations serves to create regular reports on marketing and sales initiatives, business impact, and effectiveness.
- Analyzing marketing and sales data, develops insights, and presents recommendations to the Chief Marketing Officer on areas for improvement and optimization.
- Being responsible for running monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metrics reviews, prospect acquisition, program ROI, and contact acquisition, and market penetration.
- Being highly collaborative, and as such, the Director works closely with the sales department in activities regarding the flow of leads from marketing to sales and optimizing the flow in real time. The Director will also create and support zero touch prospect funnels that bring prospects into, and optimize engagement with, the company’s SaaS portal.
- Playing a leadership role in all digital initiatives, including web properties, SaaS portal, customer service, social media, email marketing, content optimization, event creation (digital and IRL) and overall ownership of creating, expanding, and monetizing a worldwide audience of B2B prospects and customers in a variety of verticals.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Director of Marketing Operations”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.