S4M is a global advertising technology company with a mission to help brands drive more customers to physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
With 10 offices spanning across North America, Europe, and Asia, we serve over 1,000 brands worldwide. Our Drive-to-store platform, Fusio, reaches local customers at a global scale using tailored advertising along every step of the customer journey. We’ve successfully partnered with a range of brands across multiple industries, including McDonalds, Nespresso, and Burberry. Our premier offering was named Best Location Based Marketing Platform by MarTech and ranked #2 by AdWeek for Fastest Growing Solution Provider, but our greatest asset is our people. In all that we do, we strive to care, invent, and succeed with each other and our clients every single day.
Our US offices has been run by experts within the AdTech and Marketing industries for 3 years and is currently expanding and seeking a Digital Strategist to service our clients on the West Coast / Midwest markets.
Join our global, award winning company S4M and help drive consumers into physical stores, dealers, and restaurants.
The Digital Strategist will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Taking ownership of presales management of campaigns, acting as liaison between S4M and client
- Day to Day strategic solutions development that respond to brand objectives and challenges
- Participating in strategy development conversations in presales phase and leading kickoff calls during post sales phase with Sellers and Clients
- Collaborating with Sales team on prospecting efforts and uncovering untapped opportunities
- Actively engaging in internal and external discussions to identify and create new digital opportunities based on consumer needs and trends
- Managing projects with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions
- Keeping abreast of market knowledge and insights
- Assisting Head of Customer Success to identify areas for improvement, creating ad hoc projects, working on use cases, sharing best practices and knowledge amongst operations team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Preferred experience working with location based mobile
- Strong understanding of Media Agency landscape
- Proficient in analyzing datasets and prioritizing them to actionable insights for presales efforts
- Knowledge of digital tracking solutions (Double Click, IAS, MOAT, Nielsen,…)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing experience
This is a remote role serving the West Coast Market. Required working hours will be based on Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Digital Strategist”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates