S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Design Manager based in London.
- Design mobile ad formats using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and S4M Ad Builder proprietary platform;
- Apply and respect customers’ brand identities to mobile ads;
- Layout and design ads;
- Master constraints and limits required within mobile environment development and creation.
- Knowledge required
- Basic fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3 integration;
- Mastering After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Digital and mobile knowledge.
- Basic fundamentals of animation;
- Minimum of one-year experience in a designer role;
- European language is a plus;
- Experience working with major national and/or international brands.
- Graduated from a Design / Graphic Arts school or have significant experience in the field;
- Naturally curious of anything digital and aware of the last trends in mobile development;
- Passionate about mobile design and UX;
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace advertising/ start up environment;
- Team spirit, positive attitude, curious, self-starter, rigorous and polyvalent.
Salary based on profile/experience.
Required Elements to apply:
- website / portfolio;
- cover letter.
Applications without those elements won’t be considered.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send the required elements to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Design Manager London.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.