S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Compliance Project Manager based in Paris or Marseille.
You will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and be part of the Risk, Compliance and Security department. The scope is global as we also support our teams in the US and APAC, therefore work is performed in English and some business travel might be required occasionally.
The Compliance team objective is to ensure compliance with S4M policies and procedures imposed by laws, business standards or certifications and internal policies.
Currently this is mostly related to Privacy with a main focus on GDPR, IAB standards and standard IT controls inspired from the COBIT. We assist the company to define and implement the Compliance roadmap while being strongly business oriented.
Your main responsibilities
- Assess and monitor Compliance by performing audits, compliance tests and ad hoc analysis;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the internal control system, especially over IT controls (security, backups, incident management, IT asset management, user access to applications, etc.);
- Follow-up the implementation of Compliance action plans;
- Report Compliance level to the Management team (either during specific meetings or as part of the Risk Committee);
- Enable a good understanding of the Compliance requirements and their translation into functional, technical and organizational recommendations;
- Act internally as expert matter on Compliance in close partnership with Legal and Security teams;
- Ensure communication and regular follow-up with the different teams involved with the Compliance roadmap (Product, R&D, Data Scientists, Marketing, Sales, Operations);
- Create and update internal and external documents (policies, procedures, guidelines or status documents);
- Monitor current practices in terms of fraud prevention applied in the AdTech sector (IVT, Visibility) and Brand Safety;
- Audit Compliance of processes and IT systems of acquired companies: preliminary audit, maturity and support for recommendations implementation.
- Technophile with auditing experience; hands on and business oriented, able to evolve, communicate and work with teams not under his responsibility;
- Fluent in English (spoken / written), French appreciated;
- Autonomous, available and rigorous; you have a sense of organization and responsibility. You manage and account for all the work assigned;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, eager to learn and you know how to adapt to the different contexts and cultures and the different people you meet;
- Familiar with privacy, security and IT standards preferred;
- Familiar with Ad Tech or any other digital sector preferred;
- Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in an audit function, internal control, security or previous experience in a project management role related to compliance, risk management, security or privacy;
- Excellent writing skills;
- You own research and analysis skills, including how to verify, challenge and interpret information to produce insight and determine the risk associated;
- Ability to translate complex topics in easily understandable and actionable business and technical requirements;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is a plus;
- Knowledge of MRC, IAB, TAG digital advertising standards and guidelines is a plus;
- Knowledge of common types of Ad fraud or any other suspicious activity is a plus;
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, JIRA) is a plus.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Compliance Project Manager. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.