S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Account Manager based in Paris.
Based in our Paris office, you will have the opportunity to take ownership, shape and build our account management strategy to leverage our sales team efforts and develop activity.
The role will involve:
- Day-to-day client management with their mobile campaigns, working hand in hand with the Sales Managers;
- Full responsibility for campaign sales push and delivery:
- Strategic watch
- RFP coordination
- Client management
- Briefing stakeholders
- Ad operations & performance optimization & reporting in relationship with the traffic and trading team
- Creation and delivery of weekly campaign reports;
- Support of the sales team with pre-sales and campaign approval;
- Monitoring campaign delivery with trader team;
- Project management with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions;
- Upsell to and hot desk at agencies to drive deeper relationships with our clients;
- Keep abreast of market knowledge and insights.
- Over 1 year of experience in an Account Management position in an online ad Company (RTB, Programmatic media buying);
- Experience with ad-serving, DSP, video, and rich media vendor tools;
- Client-facing experience;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written skills;
Plus: A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and experience in mobile media expertise.
- An English speaker (oral and written);
- Familiar with the media agencies landscape;
- Familiar with digital tracking solutions (Double Click, Sizmek, Nielsen, …);
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, facing interesting challenges globally;
- A problem solver and detail-oriented;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize;
- Excellent in building relationships with agency teams;
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with high expectations;
- Self-motivated, curious and hard-working.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Account Manager Paris.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.