S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Account Manager based in New-York, Miami, or Los Angeles.
The Account Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Taking ownership of pre and post sales management of campaigns, acting as liaison between S4M and client on operation needs.
- Day to Day strategic solutions development that respond to brand objectives and challenges.
- Participating in strategy development conversations in presales phase and lead kickoff calls during post sales phase with Sellers and Clients.
- Collaborating with Sales team on prospecting efforts and uncovering untapped opportunities.
- Actively engaging in internal and external discussions to identify and create new digital opportunities based on consumer needs and trends.
- Working alongside trading team to monitor campaign performance and leverage results obtained to conduct campaign upsells.
- Creation and delivery of reporting with well thought out recommendations and insights.
- Managing projects with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions.
- Keeping abreast of market knowledge and insights.
- Assisting Head of Customer Success to identify areas for improvement, create ad hoc projects, work on use cases, share best practices and knowledge amongst operations team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Preferred experience working with location based mobile (campaign creation, implementation, and post campaign analysis)
- Strong understanding of Media Agency landscape
- Solid analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of digital tracking solutions (Double Click, IAS, Nielsen,…)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Proficient in analyzing large datasets and prioritizing them to actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing experience
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset, open to facing interesting challenges globally
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Account Manager”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates