S4M – The Drive-to-Store Platform – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real world. Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 180 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team! In order to support our international growth, we are looking for a Presales Account Manager based in Miami, Chicago or Los Angeles.
The Presales Account Manager will report to the Head of Customer Success and role will involve:
- Understand S4M’s suite of products in order to develop strategic solutions for brands based on their objectives and challenges.
- Full responsibility for campaign sales push:
- Strategic watch
- RFP coordination
- Briefing stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to identify and create new digital opportunities based on consumer needs and trends.
- Managing projects with the design team to deliver best in class creative executions.
- Strategizing with Sales team on prospecting efforts and uncovering untapped opportunities.
- Keeping abreast of market knowledge and insights.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Ad Tech/Digital advertising field
- Preferred experience working with location based mobile
- Strong understanding of Media Agency landscape
- Proficient in analyzing datasets and prioritizing them to actionable insights for presales efforts
- Knowledge of digital tracking solutions (Double Click, IAS, MOAT, Nielsen,…)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing experience
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Presales Account Manager”. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates