S4M – Shopper Marketing Made Easy – is the first and only advertising technology that connects brands to consumers by bridging the gap between digital advertising and the real-world.
Founded in 2011 by mobile marketing pioneers, S4M has more than 160 employees and services more than 600 advertisers worldwide. The company has ten offices in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
We are seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to joins our fun-loving team!
In order to support our international growth, we are looking for an Account Manager based in Singapore.
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager in charge of day-to-day client relations with their mobile campaigns.
This role includes the full responsibility for campaign sales push and delivery (strategic watch, RFP coordination, client management, briefing stakeholders, ad operations, performance optimization, and reporting in contact with our traffic and trading team).
You will have the opportunity to take ownership, shape and build our account management strategy to leverage our sales team efforts and develop activity for our office in Singapore.
- 3 years of experience as an Account Management position in an online ad company (RTB, Programmatic media buying),
- Experience with ad-serving, DSP, video, and rich media vendor tools,
- Familiar with the media agencies landscape,
- Familiar with digital tracking solutions (Double Click, Sizmek, Nielsen, etc.),
- Experience in the mobile media expertise is a plus,
- Client-facing experience,
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Comfortable with a start-up mindset facing interesting challenges globally,
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and organizational skills.
Should you wish to apply to this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Account Manager.
We aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Nevertheless, due to the large volume of applicants, we can only reply to successful candidates.